Ahhh fall. It’s such a fun and busy season, but it can leave us feeling exhausted and a little worn out. Has anyone else heard “You look tired” in the last month? After summer fades, we’re all feeling a little weathered. But don’t worry: there are some easy, low-stress fixes for the post-summer beauty blues. As October wraps up and the holiday season rolls around, Radiance can help you refresh and get your sparkle back. Remember, your hair and skin are always your most important accessories. With a few of our favorite services, you’ll head into the holidays with confidence and more than a little bit of glam.
Brightening and Refreshing Winter Skin
Your skin can take a hit as summer’s humidity turns into fall and winter dryness. Good thing we have tons of options for refreshing, hydrating and brightening your skin, from laser treatments to nourishing facials to upgrading your skincare products. Here are a few fall favorites to help you put your best face forward:
- BBL Laser Treatment: One of our top medi-spa treatments, BBL or Broad Band Light laser treatment, eliminates sun and age spots, brown spots and rosacea in minutes while improving your skin’s texture, complexion and color. BBL uses light therapy to treat a range of conditions and is ideal for both men and women. We can treat all skin types with BBL, and we’ll customize your treatment for your skin type and your specific concerns.
- Fabulous Facials: Facials are the ultimate in pre-holiday self-care. And Radiance facials don’t just feel good, they offer real results and better skin. We offer several traditional Radiance facials, each with a specific skin type in mind, from acne to dry skin, along with clinical facials, including microdermabrasion. One of our top pre-holiday picks is the IS Clinical Fire & Ice Facial, known as the Red Carpet Facial for its Hollywood cache. BBL hits the sweet spot between a regular facial and a peel, helping reduce fine lines and deep clean without the downtime of a peel. It’s a two-step process: the “fire” is a resurfacing masque featuring glycolic acid, retinol, Vitamin B3 and antioxidants. The “ice,” a soothing masque with hyaluronic acid, aloe vera gel and other botanicals that leaves skin refreshed and glowing. And since there’s no downtime, you leave the spa ready for work, errands or holiday prep.
- Product Upgrade: as we get ready for colder, drier weather, hydration is everything. It’s time to reevaluate your skincare products and make sure you’re focused on hydration and repair. Our team can help you choose from boutique brands like IS Clinical, SkinMedica and EltaMD to find the perfect regimen for you.
Stunning Holiday Hair
If your current ‘do has you dreading holiday pics and social media, it’s time for some Radiance style. Our stylists and colorists are the best in the area, bringing the vibe and cutting edge of a trendy big city salon right here to Loudoun.
- Calligraphy Cut: Our traditional haircuts are always on point or try a Calligraphy Cut for added vitality and volume. The trademarked Calligraphy Cut uses a special instrument that cuts at a uniquely precise angle to give your hair more elasticity. Our stylists are specially trained in the Calligraphy method to give you more volume and buoyancy and healthier, fuller-looking hair.
- Shake up your color: If your color is a little brassy from too much time in the pool this summer and or is just looking flat, let’s shake things up with some fun color. Our colorists have been doing some fabulous work with warmer fall hues, and we just adore balayage for fall and winter.
- Extend the Glamour: Our Great Lengths 100 percent human hair extensions are perfect for taking the glam up a notch for the holiday party circuit. They’re just right for creating a fresh look for the new season and last for up to five months if you take great care of them. We also offer temporary GL Tapes at a lower price point for special occasions.
- Upgrade Your Products: As we move from summer humidity to the brittleness and frizz that come with dry weather, it’s time to consider upgrading your hair care products with our best boutique brands. Our stylists have done the research and picked a few salon-only lines that they think are tops, including Oribe, Eufora, Davines and Unite Eurotherapy. Talk with your stylist about the perfect pick to keep your hair lush and lovely.
Easy Anti-Aging Fixes
Our number one goal is to have you feeling your best this holiday season. That includes ditching the crow’s feet, frown lines and other annoying wrinkles that can give self-esteem a pounding. There’s just no reason to go through another year of dreading holiday photos when it’s so easy to lift and refresh non-invasively. Whether you choose BOTOX cosmetic or one of our facial fillers, it’s a quick and hassle-free confidence boost.
- BOTOX is so easy, inexpensive and offers remarkable results. It’s like an eraser for those crow’s feet and frown lines–pure magic!
- For longer-term solutions, our facial fillers are a perfect gift to yourself. We offer Belotero Balance and Juvederm fillers at a range of price points for different needs and problem areas– from superficial lines to more intense parentheses lines. Our stellar esthetics team will give you straight-up feedback and help you choose the right product for you.
Get Ready for Holiday Glam at Radiance
This fall has breezed by, and we’re already feeling festive at Radiance. It’s the perfect time to get some non-invasive but super effective anti-aging or skincare treatments or update your haircut. Why not look and feel your absolute best for holiday photos and gatherings. And remember– “me” time, aka self-care, is so important as things get crazy in the lead-up to end of year fun. We’re here for you whether your goal is maximum holiday glam, taking a little time for yourself or hitting the perfect blend of the two.