The goal of traditional salons is to enhance beauty. They offer various hair and nail services, and some also offer spa services such as waxing, facials, and massage. The goal of medical spas is to reduce signs of aging. They offer injectables such as BOTOX Cosmetic and facial fillers, as well as chemical peels and various laser treatments. Typically, salons and medical spas view their services as separate and distinct from each other.
Radiance Salon & Medi-Spa has a different view.
Radiance views beauty services and anti-aging treatments as being complementary; together they allow you to look your best. Radiance uniquely offers the beauty services of a high-end salon and the anti-aging treatments of a medical spa under one roof. This allows our highly trained Radiance team to customize your beauty plan with refined salon finishes and anti-aging treatments according to your personal objectives.
- To enhance each client’s natural beauty
- With the most advanced cosmetic and medical procedures
- That includes all of the services of a traditional salon and a leading-edge medical spa
- Performed by an entrusted and energetic team
- Of highly-trained, creative technicians and fully-accredited medical professionals
- In an upscale and inviting spa atmosphere
- Where each client is treated as a favored client,
- Has their service expectations surpassed,
- And leaves grateful for their Radiance experience.
Green Circle Salons
At Radiance, our goal is to help all of our clients look and feel beautiful. We’re also all about celebrating and protecting our beautiful world and community. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce that we’ve joined the growing and amazing Green Circle Salons movement. Green Circle helps salons like ours recycle and repurpose everything from metal and plastic to unused hair products to hair clippings. As a business, it has made us more mindful of how we use and dispose of waste. We now have bins for metal, plastic, paper, hair clippings and chemicals. Our Green Circle partners come out and pick everything up for recycling and reuse. It’s convenient, and we know we’re making a big difference.