- Radiance Salon & Medi-Spa requires a credit card to schedule all appointments.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment.
- A 50% cancellation fee of the service(s) booked will be charged to your credit card in the event of rescheduling or cancelling with less than 48 hours notice.
- The cancellation fee for medical services will be $100 per service.
- Please be aware that many of our professional technicians are paid on a commission basis. Last minute cancellations and no-shows can directly affect your service provider’s earnings.
Moderate Price Increase
- Radiance Salon & Medi-Spa has incurred a significant spike in the cost of our products and supplies. Our situation is not unique, as inflation is currently impacting most American businesses.
- As of November 1, 2021, Radiance will moderately increase some of our prices so that we can continue providing the highest level of service to our valued clients.
We appreciate your consideration and understanding.