We are excited to offer our clients a revolutionary new hair cutting technique called the Calligraphy Cut®. If you have been searching for a haircut that is easier to style, quicker to dry, and makes your hair feel healthy and light, then the Calligraphy Cut® is for you. Radiance Salon & Medi-Spa in Lansdowne and Broadlands is the exclusive Calligraphy Cut® provider in Northern Virginia’s Loudoun County.
The Calligraphy Cut® is performed using a Calligraph, a pen-like instrument fitted with a blade fixed at a unique angle. The Calligraph allows a stylist to cut just one hair at a time, giving each strand flexibility that cannot be accomplished through traditional blunt scissor cuts. The result is hair that is more voluminous, buoyant, and softer to the touch.
What to Expect
- Just like a traditional haircut, your Calligraphy Cut® will begin with a consultation. Your stylist will go over what you’d like to achieve from your cut and discuss your needs.
- Next, your hair will be washed and conditioned to prepare it for the cut.
- Once you are back in the stylist’s chair, your hair will be expertly cut using the Calligraph. The technique is very gentle, and many people say that the Calligraphy Cut® feels like a delicate head massage.
- After the cut is complete, your hair will then be dried and styled – most likely in record time.
- Your new hairstyle will leave your hair feeling lighter and healthier than ever.
It’s important to note that only accredited stylists who have completed specialized training can perform a Calligraphy Cut®. Please contact the salon to see which stylists are currently certified.
Your hair will possess more volume and body than ever before. It will also take less time to blow dry, which means more time for other things during your busy mornings.
The Calligraphy Cut® Difference
Unlike a straight razor or scissors, the blade within the Calligraph tool is set at a fixed angle. Your stylist can choose a cutting edge between 21° and 23°. This exclusive angle cuts your hair much like a flower stem – giving the edge much more surface area than a conventional straight cut. This edge is what will give your hair new life, with enhanced elasticity and movement.
The Calligraphy Cut® is excellent for all hair types, so book your appointment to feel – and see – the Calligraphy difference today!
Calligraphy Cut® pricing varies, from $95 – $110. Calligraphy Cut® is excluded from all offers.
Certified Calligraphy Cut® Stylists
– Brittany * – Allan
– Hailey* – Erin
– Nadia* – Jan
– Jessica – Kelsey