For the comfort and safety of all our guests, we ask that you read and follow our guidelines. If you have questions or an issue that arises during your service, please contact our front desk staff.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled medi-spa appointment and 5 minutes prior to your scheduled salon appointment.
- Openly discuss your likes, dislikes, concerns and/or areas of focus with your technician or stylist.
- It is recommended that you keep your valuables with you at all times. Radiance does not assume liability for lost articles.
- Please contact us 48 hours in advance for cancellations to avoid a cancelation fee.
- All packages must be guaranteed with a gift certificate or credit card.
- Please avoid the use of cell phones while in the salon & medi-spa.
- For the safety of your children, and as a courtesy to our other clients, children are not permitted in the salon and medi-spa unless they are receiving a service. Also, we require that children be under adult supervision while in the waiting area.
- With the exception of trained assistance dogs and others, animals are never permitted in the salon and medi-spa.
- A complimentary consultation is required for all laser treatments.
Salon & Spa: A 15 – 20% gratuity is customary. You may charge the gratuity to your credit card.
Medical: At your discretion, gratuity for medical services is never expected but always appreciated.
We will gladly take back unopened and unused products within 2 weeks of purchase for store credit.
- Radiance Salon & Medi-Spa requires a credit card to schedule all appointments.
- In addition, we require a minimum of 48 hours notice to reschedule or cancel an appointment.
- A 50% cancellation fee of the service/s booked will be charged to your credit card in the event of rescheduling or cancelling with less than 48-hours’ notice.
- The cancellation fee for medical services will be $100 per service.
- Please be aware that many of our professional technicians are paid on a commission basis. Last minute cancellations and no-shows can directly affect your service provider’s earnings.