What if you could wake up every day with gorgeous, thick lashes without having to do a thing? It sounds like a dream, but it’s 100 percent real thanks to one of our favorite beauty trends–the Lash Lift.
What Is a Lash Lift?
A Lash Lift is a hot new treatment option that enhances your natural lashes instead of just covering them with mascara or extensions. It’s a safe, semi-permanent solution that lifts and darkens your lashes, giving you a dramatic look with no hassle or mess. At Radiance, our estheticians are fully trained in the trademarked LVL Lash Lift. LVL stands for Length, Volume, Lift, and it’s doing wonders for our clients.
How Does LVL Lash Lift Work?
LVL Lash Lift reshapes your lashes with a safe, semi-permanent process. Lashes don’t just look longer and fuller–they really are longer and fuller. The LVL treatment actually changes the structure of each individual lash, breaking down and reshaping the bonds in the lash to increase length and volume. It includes a lengthening and volumizing stage along with a tinting stage that gives your lashes the rich color you’re craving.
How Long Does LVL Lash Lift Last?
Each LVL Lash Lift treatment lasts 6 to 8 weeks, more than twice the lifespan of synthetic extensions. We recommend maintenance with the Nouveau Lashes Lash & Brow Conditioning Serum to help keep your upgraded lashes looking long and healthy.
How Long Does the LVL Lash Lift Treatment Take?
All it takes is a 45-minute medispa treatment to plump and extend your lashes. Your eyes will be closed the entire time, so it’s a chance to rest and relax while the magic is happening. Since it takes some time for the new bonds created in your lashes to set, you’ll need to be extra careful for 48 hours after the procedure.
Here are the LVL Lash Lift creators’ guidelines for care right after treatment:
- Don’t get lashes wet for 24 hours.
- Avoid steam for 48 hours.
- Don’t use waterproof mascara or oil-free makeup remover.
- Don’t rub during or after washing–instead, gently pat dry after washing.
- Be careful not to bend lashes during sleep or waking activities.
Do I Still Need to Wear Mascara?
After treatment, your natural lashes will be so thick and lush, no mascara is needed. Instead, just refresh your enhanced lashes with the conditioning serum to keep them on point. Because a Lash Lift enhances your natural lashes, you can apply some additional mascara if you’re feeling it–and it won’t clump as we sometimes see with extensions.
Who Can Benefit from a Lash Lift?
A Lash Lift is ideal for:
- Low maintenance girls who don’t have time for a complicated makeup routine.
- Anyone with hay fever or allergies that make mascara difficult.
- Anyone who wants to wake up with thicker, longer lashes every single day with no fuss.
Is LVL Lash Lift Safe?
The LVL Lash Lift creators have done extensive cruelty-free testing to be sure that the treatment won’t damage your natural lashes.
How Much Does LVL Lash Lift Cost?
Six to eight weeks of hassle-free lashes thanks to a Lash Lift at Radiance cost around $105 per treatment. Amazing, right?
What Are Some Other Options for Longer Eyelashes?
The LVL Lash Lift is one of our newest and hottest eyelash treatments. But we continue to offer some of our tried and true favorites:
- Eyelash Extensions: We’ve had great results with high-quality single-strand synthetic eyelash extensions. These professionally applied extensions usually last 2 to 3 weeks and are perfect for special occasions and vacations. We recommend talking with your esthetician about whether extensions or a Lash Lift is best for you.
- Latisse Growth Treatment: Latisse is a special FDA-approved product that’s proven to extend your lashes. Latisse offers terrific results but doesn’t offer the immediate, dramatic enhancement of a Lash Lift treatment. When you apply Latisse once a day before bed, it helps grow your lashes over 4 to 16 weeks.
- Purelash Lash Extender: If you’re looking for a temporary cosmetic boost, we recommend Jane Iredale Purelash lash extender. When applied before mascara, one coat lengthens and thickens your lashes.
Getting Longer Lashes at Radiance
If you’re into lash extensions, we completely get it. The Radiance team does an amazing job with extensions. But we’re pretty sure the Lash Lift is the wave of the future on so many levels. We encourage you to talk with your esthetician about all of your options for gorgeous longer lashes.