- For the safety of your children, and as a courtesy to our other clients, children are not permitted in the salon and medi-spa unless they are receiving a service. Also, we require that children be under adult supervision while in the waiting area.
- Please arrive 15 minute prior to your scheduled medi-spa appointment and 5 minutes prior to your scheduled salon appointment.
- Openly discuss your likes, dislikes, concerns and/or areas of focus with your technician or stylist.
- It is recommended that you keep your valuables with you at all times. Radiance does not assume liability for lost articles.
- Please contact us 24 hours in advance for cancellations to avoid a cancelation fee. All packages must be guaranteed with a gift certificate or credit card.
- Please avoid the use of cell phones while in the salon & medi-spa.
- With the exception of trained assistance dogs, animals are never permitted in the salon and medi-spa.
- A complimentary consultation is required for all laser treatments.
Salon & Spa
- A 15 – 20% gratuity is customary. You may charge the gratuity to your credit card.
- At your discretion, a $10 – $20 gratuity is acceptable for medical services.
Policy On Children
For the safety of your children, and as a courtesy to our other clients, children are not permitted in the Salon and Medi-Spa unless they are receiving a service.
There are many variables in the Salon & Medi-Spa atmosphere that may pose a threat to children:
- Hot Tools
- Sharp Scissors
- Hair Chemicals
- Medical Equipment
Many of our Patrons look forward to their Salon and Spa services to unwind, relax, and even escape their day to day routine. We require that children be under adult supervision while in the waiting area and receiving a service.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.