Custom Airbrush Tanning
Achieve your desired level of tan in a matter of minutes without the risk of sunburn or skin cancer.
- One Treatment -$45
- Purchase a Package of 3 and get the 4th FREE -$135
How to Prepare for your Tan
- Shower, exfoliate your entire body, and remove any body hair 8-12 hours before your spray tan. Pay particular attention to areas that tend to be rough or dry.
- Skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed. No deodorant or make-up.
- All waxing, facials, or massages must be done at least one day before tanning.
- Wear dark, loose fitting clothing to your appointment and while tan develops. When receiving a spray tan, you can wear a dark bathing suit or undergarments.
- Wait a minimum of 6 hours and up to 12 hours depending on desired color before showering.
- Avoid sweating and exercise until after you shower.
- After showering, make sure to blot your skin dry lightly with your towel, this will help tremendously with extending your tan.
- Chlorine from a pool can cause your tan to fade faster.
- Avoid these products: AHA (alpha hydroxy acids), BHA (beta hydroxy acids), anti-acne products, body hair bleach, bug spray. Perfumes and body sprays should be sprayed onto clothing and not directly on skin.